Thursday, February 2

It has been decreed


The little-known 17th commandment.

So my attempt to get Strokes internet pre-sale tickets was foiled by a major network crash at 1:05. I was refreshing the page every few seconds to coax the "buy tickets" button to replace the "available soon" text. And lo and behold, the lights flickered and I got a ton of error messages and suddenly my internet went kaput and so did all my network applications. And by the time we were up and running again a few minutes later, those goddamn tickets had already sold out.

So I guess I have to wait until Saturday to scratch and claw my way through the Ticketmaster digital lines to buy tickets alongside all the dirty groundlings.

I'm just hoping my mere presence on the ticket sales web page while it was inundated with hits today didn't cause some kind of systemwide crash. It does seem like an unlikely coincidence that just a few minutes after I logged on to that site, our entire system crashed.

I mean, that's not possible, right?

Oh god...

Church sign generator.

2 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

I'd love to take my laptop somewhere -- anywhere -- but there's one small snag. I ain't gots no laptop.

Help, I'm living in 1994!

Fri Feb 03, 04:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can make other custom signs (over 1,000) on www.customsigngenerator.com.

Tue Feb 07, 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home