Monday, January 2

'Tis the season for tagging

So both Fritz and Wendy have tagged me for fun internet hijinks.

For Fritz:

Four jobs you've had in your life: Paper mill woodyard sawdust cleaner/helper, video store clerk, Dillard's minion in the children's department, newspaper hack

Four movies you could watch over and over: Wet Hot American Summer, Dazed and Confused, Waking Life, Home for the Holidays

Four TV shows you love to watch: Futurama, Strangers With Candy, Arrested Development, Six Feet Under

Four places you've been on vacation: Florida, New York City, Atlanta, and St. Louis (I rarely go on vacation, and I've never been to any exotic locales)

Four websites you visit daily: Salon, Slate, Nashville is Talking, Fark

Four of your favorite foods: Cheese, chicken, chocolate, bread

Four places you'd rather be: Vacationing in an exotic locale, on a road trip to California, reuniting with my pals in M'boro, in Southampton with Amber

Four albums you can't live without: Summer in Abaddon by Pinback, Extraordinary Machine by Fiona Apple, Perfect From Now On by Built to Spill, OK Computer by Radiohead

Four people you'd tag to play this game: I'll leave it open to whoever wants to pick it up.


And now for Wendy:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1) Publish a book
2) Travel to Italy
3) Discipline myself to devote a good chunk of each day to creating
4) Feel comfortable being alone and independent
5) Feel comfortable being with and around people
6) Have a fling with a hot young pool boy who doesn't speak good English (maybe in Italy?)
7) Give more

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) Cook
2) Not stash clutter and shit in every available crevice in my apartment
3) Wake up early with any sort of grace
4) Not lose or break things
5) Not curse
6) Stop being a grammar/spelling wonk
7) Convince myself that working out is fun

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging
1) Keeping a journal again after many years without one
2) Having a place to share myself that doesn't involve me talking
3) Exchanging life stories with friends
4) Yeah, that's really about all ...
5)
6)
7)

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) Honestly
2) Huh?
3) Fuck (-ing, -er, -ed, For ——'s sake, etc.)
4) Shit
5) Whatever
6) Gawd
7) Sorry

Seven Books That I Love
1) Naked by David Sedaris
2) Written on the Body by Jeannette Winterson
3) Culture Jam by Kalle Lasn
4) The Passion by Winterson
5) Female Chauvinist Pigs by Ariel Levy
6) America: The Book by the Daily Show clan
7) The Highly Selective Thesaurus for the Extraordinarily Literate by Eugene Ehrlich

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1) Wet Hot American Summer
2) Dazed and Confused
3) The Nightmare Before Christmas
4) Home for the Holidays
5) Waking Life
6) Office Space
7) The Big Lebowski

Seven People I Want To Join In Too
Again, whoever feels like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home