Tuesday, December 27

Quickie

Just a quick one from the parents' house. I've got to get out of this room; my brother is playing my nephews' Donkey Kong Jungle Beat game and the clapping is making my ears ache. We are going to have a whole generation of deaf kids with ADD.

I've had a fabulous time and gotten lots of amazing stuff I don't deserve but am completely smitten with anyway. Amber's visit was short and sweet and she got to see what a Turner Christmas is like -- completely insane. But fun and warm and welcoming.

I head back to Memphis tomorrow to be at work at 4.

And, lastly, thanks to those who sent birthday wishes.

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Oops - happy belated birthday/Christmas/Hanukkah(sp?)

Tue Dec 27, 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Dude, it's Chrismahanukwanzika. I'm not even going to try to add birthday to that, but pretend like I did.

Yeah, all the cool kids are born in December!

Tue Dec 27, 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home