Friday, January 20

Friday's Feast — Yawn edition

Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
About how many times per day do you check your email?
I keep it open but minimized at work, so I'm alerted any time I get a new message. That means I check my mail every time I get a new message, which can be anywhere from 10 times a day to 50.

Soup
If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?
I'm not really into collecting anything, except in the packrat sense, which means everything I collect is meaningless trash. But if I could just acquire a collection of something valuable, I'd probably go the technological route and just get new computers and gizmos and software and whatnot. It dawned on me (while in the shower, naturally) that the real reason my walls are covered in movie posters is because they're cheap, and that if I had the money to do so, my walls would be covered floor to ceiling in art. So if money permitted, art collecting would be definitely by a major hobby of mine. I'd still put movie posters up, but I'd be able to be much more selective. I mean, Mystery Men? Please.

Salad
Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage.
Casually, Octopi Keep Eloping.

Main Course
If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?
Wheel of Fortune. I would own.

Dessert
Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.
Blogger, iTunes, Photoshop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home