Thursday, January 19

Calling all coders

Some stray coding has popped up and made itself visible in IE and Firefox. I don't see the same thing in Safari at home. And I have briefly looked through the template code to see if I could find the culprit, to no avail. So if any of you html wizzes out there get a spare moment, why don'tcha look at my source code and see if you can find what the hell is causing ".comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}" to plop itself atop the little maroon box framing this here text? It's very annoying, and I guess I fucked it up when dicking with the blockquote coding, though I don't see how, since I never touched the comment coding and that, by god, looks related to comments and not blockquotes.

It may help you to know that I briefly turned on trackbacks to the posts, and then decided I didn't like that and turned them off. So that could have messed something up, too.

Any help you could provide will be swiftly rewarded with an overly emphatic "thanks!!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

Ha ha, you and I posted this same thing SIMULTANEOUSLY. Within nanoseconds!!

Thu Jan 19, 04:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home