Friday, January 13

Friday the 13th Feast

Today's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Name one chore you don't really mind doing.
Refilling the candy dish. Just kidding. There is not a single chore I don't mind doing.

Soup
How many times have you moved homes in your life?
Once from Hooker's Bend to Hwy 104, another time when I went to college, again when I moved out of the dorm into an apartment, again when I changed apartments, and another time when I moved to Memphis. And one coming up. So at the end of this month, it'll be six times.

Salad
How old were you when you had your very first kiss?
14

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel your best?
Mid-afternoon to late at night, depending on what it is I'm doing at the time. Never ever ever do I feel best in the morning.

Dessert
Using three words or less, describe your current local weather.
Dark, damp, depressing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home