Tuesday, December 20

When will man learn that all races
are equally inferior to robots?


All I want for Christmas is to have my favorite cartoon back on the air

Patience is a bitter vine, but it bears sweet, sweet animated fruit. Maybe.

"Futurama" might be resurrected, a la "Family Guy" (which, by my count, is an inferior show anyway, and deserved to be resurrected less than "Futurama," but please don't belabor the point).

A return to television or, better, a direct-to-DVD feature would be a natural transition for the show, Cohen says. "The more seriously we took the epic nature of the setting, the better the episodes turned out. For that reason, we always thought that would bode well for a movie because then we could take that to its extreme and do something we couldn't do in 22 minutes."


Oh god, I've soiled myself. Yes, a movie! But also a TV show again. I hope.

I figure we're never going to see the "Strangers With Candy" movie actually materialize, so seeing a "Futurama" movie would restore my crumbling faith in the TV series-to-movie process.

Keep the faith, y'all.

Hat tip: Slashdot

1 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I'm still crossing my fingers on the Strangers movie. It may be ahead of its time.

Wed Dec 21, 01:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home