Monday, December 19

When asterisks are abused

Alec Baldwin
Please don't visit the URL on the bumper sticker!

I don't know what this is about. But I saw it and it made me wonder if, perhaps, this is why Amber's mom doesn't much care for Alec Baldwin.

I'm up late, putting the finishing touches on my remaining shopping list. I've got most of the family done, but tomorrow is the day to tackle the stragglers. In some ways, it's kind of fun to wait until the week of Christmas to do some blitz shopping. If you think of it as a scavenger hunt or something, that is. I've got a loose route mapped out. It's bound to take me all over town. That's okay; one of my small pleasures here is just driving around and looking at stuff. There's a lot to look at; I see new stuff every day, still.

1 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

God bless libel laws and their almost total neglect of celebrities.

Mom doesn't like Alec Baldwin because he's a damn, dirty liberal. But since only liberals get fucked in the ass, we can safely assume that Alec's ass-fucking is part of the reason she just doesn't care for him.

Mon Dec 19, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home