Friday, July 29

[So easy I can't explain it]
I came to work today wearing a dirty shirt. A dirt-spotted pink shirt, so it really shows up. There are four small dirty spots and a faint dirt streak. I don't know if I came to work with a shirt like this, or if I got dirty in transit (from my apartment to my car, and my car to my desk, when I noticed). I haven't wrestled with any mechanics and I didn't fall on my face during my trek through the parking lot, which is why I'm afraid I came to work this way. I'm like a 5-year-old, who digs around through a pile of already-worn clothes and puts on the first thing that's not damp, regardless of whether it's fit to be worn.

So today my challenge is to a) stay at my desk so the dirty spots are hidden or b) every time I walk somewhere, clutch the dirty spots and pretend to just notice what has happened.

All that crap about me not being a disgusting person? Yeah, disregard that. I'm a pig!

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Clutching your dirty spots sounds like something I would do. Yesterday, I went to MTSU with a hole in my pants. Naturally, you could see my black boxer-briefs. But of course, this is the style these days. Damn exhibitionist kids.

Sat Jul 30, 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

You and me, we're a mess.

Sat Jul 30, 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home