Wednesday, May 11

[Wouldn't it be nice]
Graduation was fun. Partying was fun. Unfortunately I was a little too inebriated to grab the camera and start annoying people with its stark flashes. I have a feeling that most of my pictures would have been of Joey on the floor, laughing. Or of him hitting on the kid with the wispy bangs. The money shot, however, would have been of Project Pat lying in the shattered glass coffee table. Party over!

Being back in Murfreesboro was great. It's amazing how much has changed in the few months that I've been away. The new Medical Center Parkway that connects Broad to Thompson blows my mind. I miss the city a lot, and I miss my friends even more.

I zoomed down to Saltillo for Mother's Day. We had a fish fry with my aunt's family on the river in Parsons. I rode in a golf cart. Good times.

Phil and I really want to get out of this apartment. It's too expensive and it's too far from where I work. We want to migrate to Midtown, but I don't think we can break our lease without forking over more than we can afford. Sigh.

Also:

+ Happy belated birthday to JR.

+ My brother's senior class song is by Staind.

+ Our air conditioner is broken and those bastards are taking forever to come fix it.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I called the kid with the wispy hair. Was I really rolling around on the floor? Jesus!@

Fri May 13, 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Yeah, you were. A lot. But it was funny. You kept yelling out stuff about how all you wanted was to get in that kid's pants, and he was right fucking there. Hilarious! So what did you find out? Is he hot for you???

Sat May 14, 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home