Wednesday, April 13

[Talking trash to the garbage around you]
I got the new Beck album today. I like it, but it makes me a little sad that I never learned how to dance. It's not too late, is it?

Tom DeLay is in deep shit and backpedaling like crazy, but I have to honestly say that I don't think he ever meant for people to impeach or kill judges when he said all that crap about answering for their behavior. I think he meant that the judges would be answering to God and possibly going to hell. Oops, I mean Hell. Which is still a pretty outlandish and arrogant thing for someone (especially someone so sleazy) to say. Stones, glass houses and whatnot. But I don't think he was inciting violence, even though that seems to be the general consensus these days. Now the other guy, Cornyn? He should have shoved his fist in his mouth much, much sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home