Wednesday, April 6

[Although I do know a boy who was raised by squirrels]
Comedy Central has lost much of my viewership since inundating the cablewaves with tributes to Jeff Foxworthy and the Blue Collar Comedy Clowns. But they might win back my love if they keep playing Kids in the Hall episodes around the time I get off work. So, since it's late and I'm not sleepy enough to go to bed, I thought I'd post a list of my very favorite KITH episodes. Feel free to comment and share yours. I'm sure there are some that I've left off.

My pen! You've got my pen! starring Bruce McCullough
Chicken Lady on a blind date starring Mark McKinney and Dave Foley
Sausages! I want sausages! starring BM and Scott Thompson
Chicken Lady and Rooster Boy starring MM, ST and Kevin McDonald
Gavin talks about alligators and very expensive peeeerfume starring BM
Daddy drank starring KM
These are the Daves I know I know starring BM
It's my right to ascertain things starring BM and DF
They can all read my thoughts starring DF
I just want to have a period starring DF
• Any Simon and Hecubus skit starring DF and KM
• Any episode with the Kathys
Running faggot, running free
• Any Buddy Love skit
• And the skit where the two mopey business guys hang themselves

This is getting out of hand. I guess I could easily say all skits are my favorite, but I'll leave it at these.

3 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

I like the one about the serial killer. You know, when the blood splatters across the window in a light, suburban neighborhood?

Wed Apr 06, 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

It's so weird that you mention that, because I think Phil told me that's his favorite too, because it's pretty much their darkest skit ever. Cosmic!

Wed Apr 06, 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

"Hey, hey, hey!!!" I just LOVE the flying pig episode!! Also, chicken lady at the strip club!

Wed Apr 06, 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home