Saturday, April 2

[Operation Fatass Pt. I]
Today was gorgeous, so I actually went outside and walked around like a mobile biped. And there was some jogging! Not much, of course. God, I hate running. But on the whole, it was nice. Got the ol' endorphins flowing. I checked out Lichterman Nature Center, which, unless you pay admission to go inside the buildings and then inside the forest, is a whole bunch of asphalt. But it's still nice a giant nature preserve on my block within walking distance.

My parents have two really nice bikes they're going to give to Phil and me, which will be nice once the saddle seat wears off. Ouchie wa wa.

So tonight we lose an hour. Spring forward, fall back. What is that called, a pneumonic device? A cliche? Anyway, I would be completely lost without shit like that. Righty tighty, lefty loosey. Green sky at morning, neighbor take warning. Green sky at night, neighbor take flight. That sort of thing.

(Name that movie and I'll give you a foot rub.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

"The Burbs" - where's my foot rub?

Sun Apr 03, 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Heh heh. I thought for sure Phil would beat everyone to the punch on that one!

Sun Apr 03, 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

So now Phil owes me a foot rub, too. That's Wendy's logic. Sweet.

Sun Apr 03, 07:26:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Wow, that answer came to me immediately and I think I've only seen that movie twice. Strange.

Mon Apr 04, 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home