Monday, April 4

[You kick the bucket, I'll swing my legs]
Two recurring themes have made themselves known these past two months: People calling me Leslie, and roaches in my apartment. So today I'm unveiling the Leslie-ometer, and the Roach Ranker.

Leslie-ometer: 5 (since coming to Memphis)
Roach Ranker: 4 (a fat one scurried up the wall while we were watching TV in the bedroom)

+++
Last night, Jennifer, this gal Phil used to work with at Roly Poly, came over for dinner. We sat back and talked, watched some Strangers With Candy, etc. It was fun. I actually think I remember being at a party or some kind of gathering with her back a couple of years ago, because she seems really familiar. In fact, I think, by way of salutation, Amber asked her if she was a lesbian. I think that was her. Yes, my posse has outstanding social skills.

2 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

I belong in a zoo. Honestly.

Isn't she the one who accompanied Leslie one of those nights? Does she live in Memphis now?

Mon Apr 04, 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I think she was with Kristin Hooper. And that we were at your first apartment at Applegate. Or whatever the hell that place was called.

Tue Apr 05, 01:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home