Sunday, January 9

[Now finish up them taters; I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters]
Last night was pretty harsh. I've only been out of bed for about an hour. I ended up looking pretty haggard by the time 4:15 rolled around and they let us leave. Awake at 7, at work at 10, a three-hour break during which I couldn't sleep, then nine hours spent holding a heavy scan gun above my head. They gave us one 15-minute break the whole night. And we actually got done scanning things at 2:30 or so, but they made us stand there and wait until they got done auditing what we'd done. They found several racks that people had been assigned but had just forgotten to scan, which we had to go back and scan. What a pain. Some of the people there last night had to get up and open the store this morning.

Jimmy brought some boxes over last night, so I think I'll start packing books and other things we really won't need for the next two weeks. There's a ton of laundry to do, and Wet Hot American Summer is on. Guess I better get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home