Tuesday, June 17

I can't possibly be expected to get any work done from this day forward

The Spore-izing of my life begins ... now.



This here's my first try, aptly named Darwin. (If I had to guess, I'd say probably half of the first batch of Spore creatures will be named Darwin. Originality never was my strong suit.)

And this here's Scrap Heap:



Download the Creature Creator trial version here. Unless you've got a slightly old Mac (my four-year-old dinosaur doesn't stand a chance). Then you're screwed!

Check out the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Trogdor!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I can't wait for the game to come out, although I think its stupid to expect people to shell out money for a ramped-up version of the creature creator. The designing part is fun, but I want to see some actual gameplay.

Wed Jun 18, 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Me too! Although I am a dork and would totally buy the creature creator early. Those EA people, they know how to squeeze money out of us sim suckers.

Thu Jun 19, 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home