Monday, May 5

Vacating

I don't know why I'm still up. Oh wait, yes I do. BECAUSE I AM A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. And instead of packing and going to bed like any normal person about to fly down to Florida for a week of beachy funtimes and Radiohead, I'm uploading photos from the weekend to Flickr. And I haven't even gotten to today's MusicFest pictures. I guess they'll have to wait until I get back Thursday and then I'll just do one massive photodump, yay.

mooned!

Saturday my cousin Keri got hitched. It was a sweet ceremony on the river in Decatur County as the sun set. We were mooned by some boaters (see above; click the photo and then check out the large size for details). No one wanted to catch the boquet OR the garter. Bunch of commitmentphobes, I tell you whut. Anyway, good times in Parsons complete with horribly vulgar things written in shoe polish on the couples' windshields. I hope Keri and Randy are together for the long haul. I'd hate for her to have to put another wedding together. Yow! That's a lot of work.

Okay, enough internetting. I need to pack and clean up the apartment so I'm not instantly depressed when I get back later this week.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

I wish I had your energy.

Mon May 05, 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

You know, that's commitment on the mooners part and risk crashing the boat cause no one's at the wheel.

Mon May 05, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Update, dammit! Two days is too long. Gots to have my fix.

Hope you're shaking them titty mangoes in Florida.

Wed May 07, 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home