Sunday, March 2

My cats can be unusually cruel

I settled in last night for an evening of getting acquainted with 30 Rock and/or Lost, both of which arrived yesterday in their little red Netflix envelopes. People have been raving to me about both these shows and I've never seen either. I had a bottle of wine and the whole evening alone, so it was time to get some serious TV-watching done.

So I pop 30 Rock in my PS2 (my only means of watching DVDs) and notice that for some reason the TV screen's still blue. And then I realize that's because MY CAT (JACK) HAS CHEWED THROUGH THE A/V CABLES COMPLETELY. Yellow is barely hanging by a wire and white is MIA, probably bathing in the acid in his fat fucking gut.

Sigh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff will be insufferable now. Just last night I was chastising him for "Tssssst!"-ing Sabian for walking in the same zip code as the AC adapter for his laptop.

ME: If you keep making that noise with every step he takes he's not going to know what he's doing wrong and is not going to learn anything.

JEFF: Yeah, well, I want him to learn that he's not allowed anywhere near it. Cats chew cords.

***

And that SUCKS about your PS2 cords. OMIGOD. If that had happened to me I would have thrown a fit and had a nervous breakdown. I'm so sorry. Hope you went to Target and bought some cheap DVD player and the night wasn't ruined.

Sun Mar 02, 05:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cat totally chews cords as well...although never completely *through*.

:(

Mon Mar 03, 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

That reminds me of the scene in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when the cat gets fried when he chews on the christmas tree lights. Just keep that thought in your mind when you get upset with Jack.

Mon Mar 03, 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Welcome to the world of Lost obsession...it is quite lovely over here on the dark side...

Thu Mar 06, 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home