Friday, February 29

Warmth

snow
For illustrative purposes, this is NOT what it feels like in my bed, but what it feels like elsewhere in my apartment.

I just slept for thirteen hours. Not consecutively, but close enough. It was pretty awesome. Big ups to my electric blanket and my new comforter, which isn't threadbare like the one I will now banish to the closet because I can't bear to give it away. Supplemental ups to my jersey-knit sheet and extra blanket. That's right. My bedding weighs eight hundred pounds but it's damned cozy in there. In fact, if I had a laptop, I'd still be in there. And I'm not sure I'd ever come out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah saint said...

Aaahh, new, cozy bedding. Very few things are as blissful as new, cozy bedding. Congrats.

Fri Feb 29, 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home