Thursday, February 28

About my scarred bumper

So, I super-sleuthed and figured out how red paint got on my bumper.

One of the four other people who live in my part of the building and use the outside door that is right next to my assigned parking space must have opened the door one day this week and walloped the everloving shit out of my car. Aaaaand not bothered to leave a note. On the car or on my door.

It's either the two people who live below me — one of whom is the property manager — or the two people who live across the hall. No one else is in the fourth apartment.

Look, I can understand, with the wind we've had lately, the door getting away from you and whacking whatever car happens to be parked next to it (which will always be mine, since that's my ASSIGNED spot), but leave a fucking note. Call me. Something. Don't just pretend it didn't happen, you know? He/she would have had to hit the car hard to leave that kind of paint deposit. Hard enough for him/her to have at least a split second of "Hmmm, what should I do?" banter in his/her head.

Anyway, mystery solved. I'm going to leave a passive-aggressive note on the door and possibly wrap the front right part of my bumper in bubble wrap every time I park.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lighthouse Pilot said...

Have you been able to discern which of the two suspects is the actual guilty party? I'd be willing to wager that their door got its fair share of black paint on it...and if they cleaned it off I bet there are at least some chips in their pant...or metal showing...or something.

Fri Feb 29, 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lighthouse Pilot said...

I mean...chips in their paint...not pant.

Though, they might cary chips in their pant...s...pants.

;aslkdjf;laskdjf;laskdfj;asdlk!

Fri Feb 29, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I've already responded to these comments in person, but it feels weird to just let them flounder here in cyberspace without a cyberresponse.

So, in summation: fkjodsirposvmaeowqe;;sdfkj!

Fri Feb 29, 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home