Tuesday, February 26

To the jackbag who hit my car and didn't even leave a note

hit

I hope you and your sandwich-stealing friend get to share the cheap seats in Hell, you spineless fucktard.

I'm eyeing every vaguely red/maroon car in this town, looking for a similar pattern on the fender.

God, people suck so fucking much. Not even 2,000 miles on my damn car and already some idiot has got me queued up to have body work done. I could spit acid into the eyes of a thousand children right now.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

You just CANNOT get a break, can you?

Tue Feb 26, 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Lighthouse Pilot said...

That BLOWS. Seriuosly. Nobody leaves notes anymore. I can't tell you how many times idiots in the CA parking lot of hit my car.

We should hunt these assholes down and...I don't know...hit them and stuff...like...not in the arm, but really hit them...in the face.

Tue Feb 26, 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

Oh, shoot. You are owed some seriously good car karma after these two things.

Tue Feb 26, 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, god, that sucks so bad. When I had about the same number of miles on my new car I took it on vacation and while at my sister's house some assjacket parked about an inch away from it--and his driver's side door. Yeah, left about a two-inch dent. I feel your pain. :(

Tue Feb 26, 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger La C. said...

Reason 463527364553 to not buy a new car. Happened to mine right after I got it too. Haven't been hit since.

Wed Feb 27, 06:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home