Sunday, September 9

Some sentences for you

It's hot in my apartment.

I accidentally shut Jack in the closet today while I was out running errands.

I think he secretly enjoyed it.

Friday night Sarah and Brandon came calling and we stayed up until the wee hours, drinking Boone's Farm (yes, Boone's Farm; Fuzzy Navel if you're keeping score at home) and smoking Marlboro Menthol Lights out on the balcony. We kvetched. We danced to Justin Timberlake. It was therapeutic.

Some people are coming over in a bit to celebrate the end of summer. We're going to drink fruity cocktails and eat cheese. I made some kind of mixed drink I got from Salon that has rum in it. I likey the rum drinks. I'm looking forward to having people over and milling around in my space. I like entertaining. I don't do it nearly enough.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah saint said...

I'd just like to toss in there that Brandon's Boone's Farm was not barreled into until all the real wine was gone.

And that it was a huge mistake.

Tue Sep 11, 08:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home