Monday, September 3

Like crack for your eyeballs

It's Labor Day, which means every channel is running a marathon of some sort. I have been rendered immobile thanks to DesignStar and ANTM, which have so far timed their commercial breaks well enough that I haven't had to stray to a third channel (except for a few times when I flipped over to see Mike Rowe doing his dirty thang on the Discovery Channel).

It's 4 p.m. I need to bathe. And perhaps get dressed.

What's a girl gotta do to get a TV in her shower?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger J. R. said...

FYI- Soap Network had a 7 episode marathon of The OC. It was awesome.

Mon Sep 03, 07:06:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I know from what I read in that book on your bathroom floor that I have to hand in whatever meager hipster credentials I have acquired (from the Jeff Mangum and TBiaPB bits, at least) because I've yet to see a single episode of The OC.

Mon Sep 03, 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Michael Roy Hollihan said...

SciFi had a Dead Like Me marathon today and they started it near the end of Season Two. So, I finally got to see the S2 (and, sadly, series) finale. Very sweet.

Mon Sep 03, 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home