Sunday, June 17

Yeah, I went there

Ladies and germs, I present to you my first lolcat, starring my unnamed kitten (right) and her* sister, whom I may end up adopting as well.

invisible hot sauce

Ha haaaa.

And here's an alternate version with double-joke goodness.

hot pita

*Yes, that's right. Apparently this orange kitty is a rare female. But I can't tell from looking at her junk; I'm taking everyone else's word for it, despite the conventional wisdom that orange tabbies are usually male.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I've been addicted to lolcats for the past few days. What font is that?

Sun Jun 17, 11:16:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Thanks! The font is Impact, but if you're thinking of doing your own, I can't recommend the official LOLCAT builder enough.

Sun Jun 17, 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I've taken a thousand pictures of my new kitten, hopeful that one will result in the most hilarious LOLCAT ever, and I'll go down in internet history.

Hasn't happened yet though. Damn cat makes the same face every time.

Sun Jun 17, 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The "BLAAH" kitty is funny, but I tellya, her sister is cracking me up with the secret-agent flatcat look. When HarryCat does that, we start singing, "Secret ... Asian Cat! Secret ... Asian Cat*! They've given you some tuna and taken away your bed!"

What? We're weird. Like y'all didn't know.

Can't wait til the girls come home to you and Felix in Ferretland. Talk about some LOLpics. Woo!



* disclaimer: We're not being bigots. He's 3/4 Siamese. Plus, it's a mondegreen.

Mon Jun 18, 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, orange girl kitties! :)

Mon Jun 18, 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

The pita kitty looks like Maevis. Awww, twinkies. They'll have a blast with that in high school.

Mon Jun 18, 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home