Saturday, February 10

Sometimes I really like my job

Like when I get to put Stephen Colbert's face on the front page. I mean, I always like my job, but everyone who works any type of job knows that sometimes there are little nuggets of nothingness that might seem meaningless to everyone else but, with careful attention, can be polished and kept and treasured.

And putting Stephen Colbert on the front page is something I can treasure. Cuz I'm a freak.

So, yeah. Not sure when Steve Cohen's interview will air. But it should be a hoot. Full story here.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"sometimes there are little nuggets of nothingness that might seem meaningless to everyone else but, with careful attention, can be polished and kept and treasured."

That phrase just makes me happy. It describes something so real and wonderful that are like small private grace notes. Some days these small nuggets are what gets me through.

Also important..you put Colbert on the front page..whooohoooo

Sat Feb 10, 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

I am so very, very jealous that you were able to put Colbert on your frunt page.
Seriously.

Sat Feb 10, 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

It's true, John. The small things rule. :)

Newscoma, I think you need to invent a reason to get Stephen Colbert on your front page!

Sun Feb 11, 01:15:00 AM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

There has to be a way.
Maybe in the tease box...
Nah ... I want him top fold.

Sat Feb 17, 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home