Tuesday, October 3

Apologies, but I have to post more animal videos

On a day when the news is full of shocking violence and despicable sexual scandals, there's really no reason for me to post animal videos. Except that I couldn't possibly add anything to the myriad discussions on the web regarding the day's events. And these videos are funny.

So, just temper your daylong attachment to the gritty news with these videos of hilarious cat antics, just to remind you that not everything in the world is stark and depressing. I swear, after a day of watching CNN and FOX juggle the news, these videos will do your soul good.


(HT: Video Dog)


(HT: MySpace)

1 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

Having kids would almost be worth it if you could kick back and watch your cats whoop up on 'em, you know?

I thought I saw a Maniacal Double Backbreaker Blizzard Chest Pounce Doomsday Triple Grapevine or two, but I could be wrong...

Wed Oct 04, 01:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home