Tuesday, September 26

This is what a real ferret pen looks like



I just wish this video was accompanied by its actual sounds instead of this song. This very annoying song.

In other ferret news, Gonzo's not looking so great these days — he's lost a lot of hair but it's kind of hard to tell because his skin is as pale as his coat was, so he looks the same until you're up close to him.

However, he has been playing a bit more lately, which is so awesome.

Monday morning I woke up early and let him and Felix out of the cage so they could roam around and stretch their legs while I went back to bed for a while, but then thirty minutes later I peeked into the living room and saw both of them hopping around, playing. So I got up and played with them.

Gonzo even clucked a few times and thrashed his head around, attacking the pillow. Hee.

2 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I love that ferrets look and act like wind-up toys.

Wed Sep 27, 08:32:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

They really do! I love how they'll just be standing there and you can sort of make a move toward them and it'll set them off, which will set the others around them off, into a frenzy of jumpy ferret action.

I want to see Alvy in a big ferret pen like this with a dozen or so ferrets. I bet his mind would be boggled.

Thu Sep 28, 01:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home