Monday, October 2

Animal cruelty ahead:



I know putting a little bit of tape on an animal's foot is pretty mean, but I'm not above doing it for a laugh every now and then. Plus, it's payback for all those times I've stepped in piss while the animals sat in the corner and snickered at my half-repulsed, half-pissed reaction.

I wish I had a better camera; when Felix darts under the bed, you can't really see him hopping around trying to jump out of the tape. It's hilarious.

Note to self: Clean up your filty apartment before posting any more videos. Yeesh, lady!

2 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

I think the messiness comes naturally when you live alone.

Tue Oct 03, 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I wish I could use that excuse. I'm a fucking pigtard when I live with any number of people, including neatfreaks.

Thu Oct 05, 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home