Thursday, August 10

Oh. Your. God.


"Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk."

This Bender costume is awesome, and it's got me thinking 'bout Halloween (though not quite to the admirable degree of Mz. Jag, who is gearing up to throw the crunkest -- yes, I said crunkest -- H'ween party ever) and possibly maybe dressing up this year perhaps.

(Possibly maybe perhaps not, as I'll probably be working on Halloween night. But it's fun to dream.)

Last year's H'ween night adventures were quite tame, though I did get a kick out of making the window decorations and carving the pumpkin.

Maybe this year's festivities won't fizzle out and end with me eating a bag of leftover Twix minis.

(Bender costume HT: Fark)

5 Comments:

Blogger theogeo said...

Excellent point. Luckily, I'd bet most people willing to wear a Bender costume would have a nice big cavity right where their hearts used to be.

Thu Aug 10, 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oooh, that would definitely put you in the running for the Top 3 Contest.

Thu Aug 10, 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Oh my god, that would be awesome.

But I could never pull it off. I'm more of a Leela — nosy, opinionated, closet romantic, etc.

Fri Aug 11, 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Exactly! Ferret crap could totally power rocket ships!

Fri Aug 11, 01:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that costume!

Sat Aug 26, 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home