Wednesday, August 9

Calling all pet-loving design wonks

My pal and professional animal advocate Cheryl needs some help coming up with a cool T-shirt design for the upcoming Celebration Pet Day:

If anyone knows anything about graphic design, and would love to help out the Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association, I'd REALLY appreciate it. We'd just love it to say Celebration Pet Day, have SBCHA somewhere on it, and a cool logo. Even if you just have ideas about a design, I'd love to hear it. Feel free to comment away. I'd be pleased as punch to have some designs in my e-mail box too!! I'll give artist credit right on every t-shirt we sell. Please keep in mind, that 100% of the revenue from t-shirt sales go directly to the shelter for building upkeep and animal care.


I'll see if I can whip anything up in the coming week, but I wanted to put the call out to all you altruistic pet-loving designers so Cheryl and ther associates can be sure to have something excellent to work with. It's for a good cause, so get to it! (Brandon, this would be an excellent chance to take a break from Little Man work and catch your breath! No pressure!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Thanks for getting the word out Lindsey and for all of your help!!

Wed Aug 09, 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Thanks for getting the word out Lindsey and for all of your help!!

Wed Aug 09, 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Whoops, I accidentally approved both of these.

Oh well, you're welcome and you're welcome. :)

Wed Aug 09, 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home