Thursday, May 11

My pig, myself


Eat me.

So, this little test tells you what kind of personality you have. Kind of like handwriting-ology or whatever, only with barnyard animals.

Turns out I:

Am a realist.
Am direct, and enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
Am emotional and naive, and care little for details and am a risk-taker.
Am secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals.
Am an OK listener.
Have a bad sex life.

Also, and the test didn't say this for sure, but I draw an ugly-ass pig.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the exact same answers as you ... I'll send you the pig - Cox

Thu May 11, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Hahahaha, Cox, we all know your sex life is much better than mine!

Fri May 12, 02:29:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

This is so weird, because last night at work, we all tried to draw elephants. They looked worse.

Fri May 12, 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

You're a great listener. You let me rape your ear at least once a week.

Fri May 12, 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Only cuz I like how it feels.

Sat May 13, 01:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home