Friday, March 31

Neighbor sighting!

I just saw the neighbor whose balcony is covered with random shit that never moves.

I was clicking around the internets when I heard some cardboard rippage and turned to see if it was ferret mischief. I happened to catch a glimpse of her through my open door, which looks directly at her balcony. She was sitting in her doorway, opening some sort of package.

I didn't stare, but it looked like she was about my age, with reddish, center-parted hair.

This is exciting because I was beginning to wonder if anyone even lived over there, or if there it was just an unclaimed balcony with a bunch of random crap and the occasional cat on it.

I'm not positive, but it looks like she left the cardboard wrapping out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tapp Off said...

Amazing Article i m just looking for these kind of Stuff. Thanks for sharing such a great information with us . looking forward to see more update like that...

Sports Product Reviews USA

Tue Jan 02, 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home