Friday, November 25

Squickier than I'd like

Oh no. Thanks to two posts, I'm getting hits from people looking for photos of the Harry Potter star (let's call him "D-Rad") in compromising positions. One seeker (heh) was looking for photos of him in the bathtub and another would like to see him in swimming trunks. To the wayward souls who are stumbling upon this humble blog in search of pictures of your famous crush or descriptions of pictures of your famous crush, I'm sorry for the disappointment. To the creepy old men looking for milky young boy flesh, you're not likely to get it here. All I can offer is a heap of overwrought modifiers and inappropriate language and scattered pop-culture references. Sorry.

But seriously, you're creeping me out.

1 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

Harry Potter is hot, though. I think the age of consent is 16 in Britain.

Sat Nov 26, 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home