Thursday, November 17

My dorkdom knows no bounds

For whatever reason, I thought Harry Potter didn't open until next weekend. Well, I'm dumb, and to punish myself, I pre-ordered two tickets to tonight's midnight premiere, and will be dragging Phil along with me despite the fact that he has to be at work at 7 a.m. and it's nearly three hours long.

I'm so freaking excited that it doesn't really bother me that I won't be seeing it on the Paradiso's giant Grand Screen, since it sold out long ago. I did, however, call the theater to make sure the screen I chose was the larger one of the two with seats remaining. Screen 16 is slightly bigger, the lady said, and I giggled and told her why I was calling, and she did not share my amusement. I'm sure she's sad that she will have to work tonight during a cultural spectacle, and who can blame her? It's probably going to be chaos and costumes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I envy you! I, of course, will be seeing the movie, but not at midnight, because at midnight, Robert will be turning 21, and I will be forcing alcohol down his throat just like my mom did to me when I turned 21.

Thu Nov 17, 07:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some day I should try to read a Harry Potter novel. And then see a movie.

Fri Nov 18, 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home