Wednesday, November 16

Confessions of a Madonna-phobe

Okay, I'll make this quick since I've got a mint julep mask hardening on my face, impeding my ability to take myself seriously.

I actually like the new Madonna single, "Hung Up."

This is new for me. I generally think Madonna is pretty lame. The last time I thought otherwise was when I pranced around in a tutu in my parents' basement to "Like a Virgin."

I can do without the stereo-humping, lycra-clad video for "Hung Up," however, because it makes me feel like an inferior human specimen. And I still think Madonna is pretty pretentious and lame, but I don't mind her so much when she just makes groovy, insipid music to bob your head to. As long as she's not proselytizing about anything, I can deal with her very existence.

Sweet, it's time to rinse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mint julep? Is that similar to what we wore in that awesome SWISH video that was tragically taken from us before its time?

Thu Nov 17, 09:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home