Tuesday, April 19

[Lesbians always win dodgeball*]
So, about all those times I accidentally said "Adobe Dreamweaver"? Turns out I was just psychic.

Hey, and there's a new pope. Fight it, fight it, fight it ... yawn.

It's Kristin's birthday! Everybody dance a little jig and take a swig of whatever's nearby.

Also, I hear there's a new Bobby video out there in editing land. Can't wait to finally see it. It's been exactly a year since the last one, I think.

*Spoken by Dan (from Real World Miami) on the RW/RR challenge last night. Who cares if it's true; it's just plain funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

Yeah, Billy's been frustrated with Chrissy's computer editing program, but he's determined to get it finished. Hopefully we can debut it when you come down for graduation.

Tue Apr 19, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Squeee! I'm all tingly with anticipation!

Did you get my voice mail birthday wishes?

Tue Apr 19, 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

Yeppers, thanks!

Wed Apr 20, 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home