Saturday, April 16

[No, I don't want any food, but thanks for not asking]
These past couple of days, this annoying little monkey on my back finally crawled down and ran away. I've been e-mailing back and forth with Tamara about our late high school shenanigans, when bad blood formed between us for reasons we can just barely recall. It feels good to finally hear her apologize for the things she did to hurt me, and it feels good to finally apologize for the things I did to hurt her. Our strained, awkward relationship has weighed heavily on my mind for years, and we got a lot of stuff out in the open that has helped me understand what went wrong so that we can move on.

Ahhh. It's a relief. Fucking monkeys.

I bought one of those useless hovering discs today for Phil since he was grumpy over his non-functioning air conditioner. Yes, the alien one. Then I blew the damn thing up too much and it got all warped and weird and now it doesn't work. Turns out there are much better presents out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger phallicpen said...

Yeah, like this one:

http://www.spicygear.com/product/detail.cfm/nid/134/phid/684/pid/1423

Heh.

Sun Apr 17, 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Yeah, Andrew from Maine really loves that vibrating bullet.

Sun Apr 17, 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home