Monday, April 18

[Okay, that was weird]
I just caught Amy Sedaris in a skit on Wonder Showzen. She was calling some kid "babykiller." I've seen that show once in full and it blew my mind. The things they convince kids to say are ridiculous. A.S. was also in an issue of The Week recently, talking about her cupcake-selling business. Now if only that damn movie would come out.

I bought a bigger, multi-level cage for the ferrets today. It's still pretty small, but it's got a big hammock hanging that they like to lounge in, and they can roll around on two different platforms. They have trouble figuring out how to maneuver their way down from the top level, but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Phil and I went to the local drive-in theater tonight to see Amityville Horror. We stuck around for the second movie, Guess Who, but got bored with Bernie Mac's shtick and left halfway through. Amityville was boring, too. And pretty lame. I always thought the original was lame, anyway. But sitting out beneath the dusky delta sky, stuffing our faces with overpriced popcorn and Sqworms, well, that's something we'll have to make sure becomes a ritual.

I talked to Kristin and she informed me that there are no graduation tickets required this year because they're splitting the commencement into two separate ceremonies to make it smaller and shorter. So Cox and Nick will be going at 2. Glad she told me; I would have been really pissed if I got my ass up in time to be in Murfreesboro at 10 a.m. when I didn't have to be there until 2.

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

LOVED your letter to the editor regarding Justin Wax's horseshit excuse for a column.

Mon Apr 18, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Heh heh. Thanks. Logic be damned; ad hominem attacks are my forte.

Tue Apr 19, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home