Tuesday, June 8

[I'll feed you fruit that don't exist]
I think the children must have been so hyper and excited last time that their energy boiled over and burned me. But this time there were only a few tiffs and not too much screaming and crying. They were altogether different children and I actually enjoyed sitting down and watching Shrek with them. Well, until the two eldest left to go play with their Pokemon cards and the baby fell asleep. Then I had to fight to stay awake.

Tonight is full of more pages to design. I'm trying to get better and be creative at the same time. It's difficult. Now I know how all those kids in my design classes felt when suddenly they were asked to do good work with software they've never touched.

I don't want to jinx it, but I think I get a long weekend this weekend. I bet I'll drive back the the Boro and wallow in my Real Life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Glad to hear that the babysitting thing went better this time. Shout if you get to the 'Boro this weekend!

Wed Jun 09, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home