Saturday, April 10

No one else around even seems to be noticing
Friday Five, on Saturday.

1. What do you do for a living? I'm a student, but I work as a designer/editor.

2. What do you like most about your job? I like the creative process involved with designing pages. I get to take several different puzzle pieces each day and put them in whatever order I think is most appropriate. It's challenging but it also tests my creativity and resourcefulness, which I love.

3. What do you like least about your job? The stress that comes with deadlines and knowing that thousands of people will be seeing and judging my work every day.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____... people flake out on us and our plans fall through, creating a situation where we have to scramble for acceptable content. This can lead to stressed-out bickering if we're particularly in a bind.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in? I want to be a writer, but I also entertain fantasies about being a set designer for films or TV shows. I think I could slide into the interior design profession relatively easily. Some part of me wants to teach at some point in my life, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home