Friday, December 19

No one makes friends with a failure
Phil and I are terrible at keeping our xmas gifts secret from one another, so last night, when I was feeling down because I strained a muscle in my back or something, he decided a gift would make everything better. So he gave me the Strangers With Candy DVD box set! It rocks! That's one of the most under-appreciated shows of our time. Kudos to Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello for their great writing.

It's snowing today. Which is awesome. I still get a little giddy when it snows. If I ever move up north, that childish fascination with frozen rain will mutate into a seething hatred for all things white and fluffy, I'm sure. And it will happen around the 30th time I have to either dig my front door or my car out of 6 feet of snow. But for now, enjoy this fickle Tennessee weather!

Friday Five:

1. List your five favorite beverages.
Coke, orange juice, sweet iced tea, Mello Yellow, orange Kool-Aid

2. List your five favorite websites.
Salon, Google, Rotten Tomatoes, 100 Words, Popcap (for when I'm bored)

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Milanos mint cookies, Wavy Lays with French onion dip, Pillsbury ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies, Goldenflake sourdough butter pretzels, Mayfield moose tracks ice cream

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
Clue, Trivial Pursuit, Aggravation, Scrutineyes, Boggle

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
The Sims (and all its expansion packs), Ratchet and Clank, Spyro the Dragon, Sly Cooper, Animal Crossing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home