Thursday, November 27

Thanksgiving today was craaazy. My family is so boisterous and ... to use a word I think my mother coined ... gommy (meaning 'liking to mess around and be all weird and eccentric'). I didn't really eat much, as I don't have much of a taste for potatoes or green beans or anything "home cooked." I plopped a strip of turkey on my plate and some macaroni and a roll and called it a night. Well, at least until I went to Phil's family's place, where I ate the exact same thing again. I would have loved to have a fried chicked salad from O'Charleys. Mmm.

Even my Animal Crossing town had a Thanksgiving day bash, but I almost missed it. All the villagers were standing around these tables full of food and the mayor gave me a cornucopia. I'm a dork.

I'm also stupid. Before I left M'boro, I e-mailed myself tons of stuff for internship application packets I need to print out and mail tomorrow, but I forgot to send the PDF versions. Instead I sent Quark versions, which no computer in this county can read. So I won't be going back until Sunday, and all the packets are due Monday. What to do...

As you can see, I didn't get the popup window thing to work. I'm a dork, I'm stupid, and I suck at HTMLing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home