Sunday, February 17

Roadtrip

I'm headed to Saltillo in a bit, if I can ever get around to putting some clothes on and throwing some crap in an overnight bag. Tomorrow I'm taking my mom to Vanderbilt to the doctor. I'm sure she'd prefer it if I didn't spread her medical secrets all over the internet, so I'll just say that a couple of weeks ago, doctors found a cyst on her kidney and she's got to have it checked out. They think it's benign, but there are hoops to jump through before we know that for sure.

She's doing a bang-up job of not acting worried, but she and I are so much alike that I know she's worried because I am. But I've got all my digits crossed.

I'm looking forward to a day full of Fran Moments. When we get together, we're like a whirling dervish of crazy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger nashgirl said...

My mom is having a biopsy this week on a lump they found in a mammogram. So let's agree to cross our fingers for each other's moms and everything will be fine, right?

Mon Feb 18, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Double gasp. I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and labial folds for both your mothers.

Mon Feb 18, 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Yeah, Kristin, all my digits are crossed for your mom. Good grief, why can't cells just behave?!

Mon Feb 18, 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home