Monday, January 7

I'll do the laundry tomorrow

Okay, I feel slightly better. Took a shower and ran some errands. Got groceries. Picked up some sparkling wine so I can have mimosas during Futurama's Comedy Central premiere. How festive.

I don't know what I'm all worked up over. I mean, I finally did something I should have done a long time ago and now everything is just really, really off. I crave distractions, and the ultimate resolution to this ongoing ordeal. I look forward to the day when I can look back on this as a learning experience, as something that made me stronger. Part of the story. Not the defining element.

It will get better. It has to.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerm said...

Hey, any chance we could sometime pick up that rain check on a drink somewhere? Krissi and I don't get in to Memphis all of the time, but we could certainly make an exception. Yknow, we're thinking about going to see the movie Juno sometime this weekend. How would you feel about an invite to a movie and a followup cocktail somewhere?

Mon Jan 07, 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Tangential said...

It does. No matter what level it's at, it always feels weird at first. It might feel weird for a while. I know all my shit did.

Wed Jan 09, 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home