Monday, July 9

Monday-morning laffapalooza

It's nearly the middle of July, the year's half over, many people are back at work today after some kind of holiday vacation and I'm betting there's a whole lotta grumpy going around.

So, here, yuk it up:

First, SHOCKING LAWYER (HT: Brittney).

Next, some Memphis FreakEngine improv stylings (okay, mousetrap Marco Polo isn't improv, I guess, but it's still funny):



Then, this:

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

And finally, my new favorite show-that-I-can't-ever-watch-because-I-don't-have-HBO: Flight of the Conchords, which Sarah introduced me to yesterday:



Here's 24 minutes of funny:

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee hee hee at the cartoon. Hee!

But JEEBUS don't let me watch that mousetrap thing. I was screaming and cringing before anything happened. Had to quit before they got past the first Marco Polo. I know, I know, you warned us. I read for speed, not comprehension, remember?

Hope all is calm and not overly bright (light-wise) at your workspace today/tonight.

Mon Jul 09, 01:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how you hear about something and then all of a sudden, you hear about it over and over again. That's how I am about Schrodinger's cat. All of a sudden, everyone's talking about Schrodinger's cat. Though I'd prefer they not.

The shocking lawyer is the new dramatic guinea pig or whatever, huh?

Mon Jul 09, 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Jul 09, 03:56:00 PM  
Blogger nashgirl said...

Jemaine's lips scare me. They always seem greasy.

Mon Jul 09, 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

KHall, that just means more for me! Mmmm, Jemaine lips.

Mon Jul 09, 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home