Monday, March 12

The power of cute compels you

I just got back from a walk to Burke's to return the book I got for my dad's birthday, which — as I suspected — he already owned. That little transaction will help out with the budget situation this week, but it means that I have to keep hunting for something the man doesn't already own. Which is fricking impossible; this makes at least the third or fourth time I've bought him something he already has, and had to issue an IOU instead of an actual gift.

I need to be more creative. Luckily I have something in mind that I KNOW he doesn't have, if I finagle a decent price.

The walk was nice and, by the time I had made the block and arrived back at my apartment, I was good and sweaty. It's warm. Niiiiice and warm. Ah, from winter to late spring in the matter of a week. Love it. Had to throw the hair into some pigtails to get it out of my face. I'm getting the itch to cut it again (it's been July since I had a haircut), but I have to go through the requisite several weeks of overwrought worrying about what I should actually do to it. I think I actually started the requisite several weeks of overwrought worrying a month ago, so maybe I'm getting close to making an actual appointment.

Blah blah blog blah, who cares about my hair? I barely even care about my hair!

Okay, I'm gonna go make a big fat salad for lunch (at 4 p.m.? yes) and eat some gouda.

Felix says hi.

thanks for the wake-up call, jerk!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love this pic of Felix. He just looks so happy.

Mon Mar 12, 06:18:00 PM  
Blogger Lynnster said...

Ah! There's Felix! Look at that precious adorable little face.

I feel much better now. :)

Mon Mar 12, 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger phallicpen said...

Look at that schnozz!

Mon Mar 12, 11:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! KISS THAT BOY!

Ahem. Pardon the screaming.

Send that to Cute Overload, please, miss, soonest.

Wed Mar 14, 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home