Sunday, March 11

Pay up, y'all

• I burnt the ever-loving shit out of my left thumb and forefinger today, getting Texas Toast out of the oven with what are, apparently, completely decorative pot-holders. It has taken me, like, fifteen minutes to type this many letters.

• My neighbor has three big dogs living in her apartment. It's sweet in theory, but really annoying in practice.

• Perfect pre-spring sipping wine: Viognier. Mmm, apples and honeysuckle.

• I've spent more time than is reasonable looking at this cat macro thread. I only made it through the first 21 pages. There are, like, 30 more.

• I took a walk to Rite-Aid today. Wondered why I've never been in Cosmic Closet. Is it better to go when broke or when moneyed?

• I totally just looked up "moneyed" to make sure it was a word.

• My weekend is half over. What to do? I thought about going to see that Eggleston exhibition tomorrow, but my budget is tight. I'm gonna squeeze Rob Crow in there. Then nothing 'til the end of the week. Blah.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin W. McGregor said...

im in ur comentz, postin 2100 cat macros

Sun Mar 11, 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger theogeo said...

that's awesome — thank you!!

Mon Mar 12, 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger La C. said...

You had better go into the cosmic closet super-moneyed not just moneyed. That is unless our definitions of moneyed are very different.

Mon Mar 12, 06:37:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

I suspected as much. It's probably like that Decor store on Poplar out east. You think, "Ooh, this looks kinda neat" from the street, and you go inside and see the $500 bar stools and $1,000 art deco collages on the wall, and you feel like a huuuuuuge chump.

Mon Mar 12, 07:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home