Thursday, March 1

In which I make my mom fear for my mortal soul (again)

My mother happened to stumble upon this picture of me, in which I look like I've been beaten, shot with a BB gun in the head, and administered some giant, freaky contact lenses. I think it spooked her, because this is what she e-mailed me:

Linz,
Ewwwweeeeeee! Linnnnzzzzzzzeeeeeeee!!
WHAT is THAT picture on Flickr?!?! Puh leeeze tell me that's not you! I couldn't remember my Yahoo ID stuff so I couldn't get in, but there was a rep pic on the email you sent 2/22. Are you playing around with photoshop there a little bit? EEEEEWWW! My beautiful child, don't do that any more! :(


I love that my mom is throwing out the word "Photoshop," since she's never used it, but I feel bad for making her think, probably for the millionth time, that I am some kind of demented freak with a soft spot for BDSM, pain play, and death metal.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, be glad she didn't email you this:

Far out! Too drunk to type!

Fri Mar 02, 03:33:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

Haaaa ahaaa!!

That sounds a lot like every e-mail I've sent you in the past six months!!!

Sat Mar 03, 02:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee! But it comes across differently when it's coming from your own mother, for some reason.

Sheesh, that probably doesn't make sense.

Sat Mar 03, 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home