Thursday, January 18

Two steps forward, one step back

Found today:

1. My missing earbud cover for the iPod. Last Christmas, Phil's mom got me these great little rubbery attachments that clamp onto the earphone and stick into your ear. They were perfect for me because I have freakishly small ears and iPod earbuds will not fit into them comfortably. And then last week I had to go and lose one of them. I ripped up the apartment looking for the other two sets (they had come in a set of three, each slightly differently sized) to no avail. So today I hit up Radio Shack for a replacement pack. Not two hours later I found that little fucker hiding in the depths of my purse. WHICH I had combed numerous times. I had already stuck one of the new ones in my ear, so I doubt I'll be taking the goods back for a refund. Anybody need any earbud covers?

2. My debit card, which I clumsily dropped in the parking lot last night while leaving work, and which some gracious soul picked up and turned in to human resources.

Lost today:

1. My new camera's case.

2 Comments:

Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

You're like me in that you shouldn't be allowed out of the house.

Thu Jan 18, 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger theogeo said...

The good news is that I found the case. Rather, Phil phound it, lying right beside my face on the windowsill. I am blind.

The bad news is that you are totally right.

Is it weird that I kind of get a little jealous when people are given house arrest as a punishment? I always think, Damn, that is AWESOME!

Sun Jan 21, 01:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home