Monday, November 13

The damage

Here's a couple of pictures my mom took of the fire damage. The first is of the outside of the house, near the back, where the worst damage was.



And here's a closeup of the back room, where the fire allegedly started from some faulty wiring that, I think, was hooked to a computer.



Here's a video my mom took yesterday after the firefighters quieted the blaze:



Today they begin the process of getting the insurance company to pay up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home